Monday, March 4, 2013

Perfume!

My darling husband bought me a perfumer's kit for my birthday!  What a great guy :)  I've made 4 beautiful scents to try out in the NewBo Market this weekend, and they're also for sale at my shop online.
 
 
Aerafel ~ A 1-dram roll-on perfume oil made with 100% pure essential oils. Violet, ginger, coconut and allspice - alluring and exotic!
 
Deruyael ~ A 1-dram roll-on perfume made with 100% pure essential oils. Tonka bean, fig, black pepper, and mandarin! A spicy yet sweet blend!
(yes, I know it's the same pic - when they're boxed, you can't tell the difference in pic!)
 
 
Caluveh ~ A 1-dram atomizer (spray) perfume made with 100% pure essential oils. Sandalwood, rose, lemon and coriander. Subtle and alluring!
 
Zoraias ~ A 1-dram atomized (spray) perfume made with 100% pure essential oils. Grapefruit, clary sage, and geranium. Young and lively!
Each of these new scents is only $8 each.  I'll have them available to sniff at my booth this Sunday at the NewBo Market, from 10 am to 6 pm!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment