Thursday, December 6, 2012

Results of Rebatch & Blackberry Patch Soap

Here's how the rebatched soap turned out.  My husband's effort is stacked on top of my glop-n-pray effort:

 
My part is definitely a wash (pun intended!)  It's just horrible.  I'm going to let it harden and then grate it down for laundry soap.  DH's soaps, the ones on top, are nice but they are soft.  At least they're usable.
 
Last week I made a new blackberry soap.  The Blackberry Sage FO comes from Peak Candle Supply, and it's so fruity that it makes my teeth itch.  I tried to cut it with some patchouli FO from a local soap supply store, but the BS FO drowned it out.  This one will definitely be a giveaway or selling soap as I just don't like the fragrance, but I'm sure someone will!
 
Wet:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment