Monday, September 24, 2012

Good source of bulk oil

If you're like me, you don't have a lot of options for finding bulk oil locally.  I am in a small city of about 200,000 people, and there's just not that many soapers around here.  The biggest soaper is 2 hours away (although I want to visit his shop badly!)
 
I discovered a great site called Soaper's Choice.  They have tons of the different oils available, and for much cheaper than if you bought them at Amazon, even with free Prime shipping like I have.  16 oz of coconut oil at Amazon runs about $11 with free shipping; 7 pounds of coconut oil at Soaper's Choice costs about $15.  Deal!
 
I just submitted an order for coconut oil, palm oil, rice bran oil, and tallow.  Hopefully the shipping turn-around time isn't too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment